Welcome to the Brand Family
We’re excited to announce that on Sept. 18 your property was rebranded to Holiday Inn Club Vacations® David Walley’s Resort! You are now officially a member of our growing Holiday Inn Club® resort family.
Our goal is to continue to create a wonderful southwestern vacation experience for owners, Club members and guests. And the new branding follows many months of projects and amenity upgrades to help do this.
- Life safety systems (fire alarms, sprinkler systems, etc.) installed, fixed and/or upgraded throughout the resort
- Added secure electronic RFID locks to all villas and the entrance to the Canyon and Bodie Buildings.
- Safety deposit boxes are now available for your use in the Front Desk area
- Refreshed the lobby with new paint, seating and artwork
- Upgraded all villa linen and terry, plus added additional housewares
- Installed ADA lifts at the pools and spa
- Installed new fencing and replaced trash receptacles
- Added railings in various areas and enclosed backs of exterior staircases for safety
- Replaced decking at the 1862 Restaurant and Saloon
- Relocated the fire pit
- Installed a new PBX phone system
- Enhanced the fitness center
- Updated signage throughout the property
Projects projected to be complete by the end of 2019
- Add a new Marketplace store
- Replace the coating on the hot springs spas
- Parking lot repairs and paving
- Outfitting the two empty cabins for guest use
Important Resort Management Updates
Orange Lake Resorts has Changed its Name
Our mission is to be the most loved brand in family travel. So I’m excited to announce that Orange Lake Resorts is reconnecting to the incredible legacy of our Holiday Inn® heritage. On August 19, 2019, we became Holiday Inn Club Vacations Incorporated.
Kemmons Wilson boldly transformed the hospitality industry when he launched the first Holiday Inn hotel more than 60 years ago. He reaffirmed family travel for a new generation when he created our company decades later. Today, our new name embodies the next step in our evolution to serve our valued owners, Club members and guests.
While our name has changed, the values that have guided our company remain. Our goal is to create meaningful experiences that help bring you and your family closer together.
We will do this by introducing new and exciting products and resorts in more destinations than ever before. You will also see a renewed focus on making vacations with us smooth, fun and unforgettable. More importantly, we will continue to grow guest love in everything we do to serve the changing needs of today’s vacationing families.
President and CEO, Holiday Inn Club Vacations Incorporated
How our Company Name Change Affects Maintenance Payments
On January 7, 2019, management of David Walley’s Resort and your maintenance accounts transferred to Orange Lake Resorts.
On August 19, 2019, we officially changed our company name to Holiday Inn Club Vacations Incorporated. The new name will be rolled out to all areas of the company over the next several months. For the most part, this will not have a big impact on how you interact with the company.
However, it will affect payments you make to the company. Maintenance payments will now be paid to Holiday Inn Club Vacations Incorporated. This change will be reflected on your billing statements, automated phone system and online payment site. Please call (407) 477-7101 if you have any questions.
Your Resort's Transition
We are committed to providing as smooth a transition as possible and are working closely with your Homeowners Association (HOA). Holiday Inn Club Vacations Incorporated is very experienced in bringing new properties into our resort network. Enhancements and operational improvements are already planned at your resort to ensure it remains a great vacation destination.
See the FAQ for more information and be sure to regularly check this website for the latest information.
Don't Miss Our Email Reminders
We will be emailing reminders and important notifications regarding your resort's transition to Holiday Inn Club Vacations. That information will also be posted on this website, so please regularly check back for the latest information.
Call Owner Support at (855) 739-0242 to book reservations or with questions about your ownership.